Allied Westminster career opportunities: (Yorkshire or Stirlingshire)Recruitment
Job Opportunities with Allied Westminster - September 2022
Customer Care Advisor | Boston Spa, by Wetherby, West Yorkshire | Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:15pm, and 9.00 am to 1.00 pm, 10 Saturdays per annum on a rota basis| £19,000-£30,000 depending on skills and experience, however the salary on offer can go higher for those with a depth of experience
Allied Westminster is a market leader in Village Hall insurance, the largest provider in this niche, with thousands of clients across the UK with offices in Yorkshire and Scotland.
As a result of expansion we are looking to extend our Customer Care team; we have a number of additional permanent role(s) available at our Head Office near Wetherby, West Yorkshire, A perfect location for anyone seeking to commute from the Leeds-Harrogate-York triangle. We are also looking for at least one new team member in Stirling, Scotland, only a five minute walk from Stirling railway and bus stations, parking is also available close to the office.
NO COLD CALLING OR SALES TARGETS. This is NOT a sales position, customers come to us, and stay with us year after year, many having been with us as long as our longest-serving staff.
What can you expect in return?
- You will be welcomed by, and work within a team of friendly, professional staff who have up to 20 years of service, most having been with Allied Westminster for over 10 years
- Salary reviews are also undertaken every year and we reward staff who have exceeded our expectations, including annual bonuses
- Parking is available in our private onsite carpark
- We are 50 yards from a bus route
- Holiday Entitlement 28 days inclusive of the public/bank holidays, and an additional 1 day for every 2 full years of employment
- Training and Support in obtaining CII qualifications
Are you the right person for the job?
- This is a great opportunity for good communicators with attention to detail who have gained at least 3-5 years of Commercial Insurance experience, especially with claims, sales, and/or underwriting.
- Those with the Cert CII qualification or experience in charity sector insurance would be at an advantage, although this is not essential.
- We are happy to explore the potential of those without insurance experience as full training will be provided.
What will your role as a Customer Care Advisor look like?
- Handling Renewals, New Business and Mid Term Adjustments
What’s next? It’s easy! Email us and enclose a CV to [email protected]