Allied Westminster's Service StandardsService Standards
Allied Westminster has made huge strides into the village hall insurance market by offering two major benefits that our competitors often cannot match.
1. Smaller premiums. Because VillageGuard is a purpose-built policy, for many clients it can beat the quotes they are given for similar comprehensive cover.
2. Speed and efficiency. With our custom-built systems and in-house processing we can be days ahead of others in underwriting risks, delivering documentation and handling claims.
A glance at the following Service Standards will show why clients join us in the first place, and why 98% of them renew with us every year!
- Village Hall quotations are usually processed immediately. If we are unable to do this for any reason we keep the client fully informed.
- All new business received in our office is processed the same day, and always with written confirmation no later than the following working day.
- As Scheme Administrators we have authority to issue all documentation. Therefore all VillageGuard (Village Hall Insurance) business is issued on the day of receipt.
- A copy policy schedule is automatically sent to the lender if applicable.
- All claims are logged and processed within 1 working day. They are administered as expeditiously as possible, and we go to great lengths to ensure clients are fully aware of progress throughout.
- All claims are paid within 1 working day when possible (compared with the FCA deadline of 5 working days).
- All e-mails and correspondence are logged and replied to no later than 2 working days after receipt.
- Any complaints are logged on the system on the day they are received and passed immediately to a Director.
- All renewal notices are sent to clients a minimum of 21 days before the renewal date. If that is not possible, both the client and Allied Westminster's Directors are informed in writing.
- All premium payments received are processed on the day of receipt (including scanning) and banked within 2 working days from the day of receipt.
- All cancellations are processed within 2 working days.
- All mid-term adjustments are processed within 2 working days.
Allied Westminster - succeeding by offering unparalleled levels of service